The foundation does NOT accept unsolicited applications for grants. Instead, organizations desiring to be considered for a grant are asked to submit a letter of interest. If it is then determined that the Foundation has an interest in pursuing the project or program described in the letter, a formal application will be sent for completion to the organization within two weeks. If there is not an interest or funding ability to respond positively to the letter of interest, the organization will be informed within two weeks. Experience has taught us that this is an efficient method for nonprofits and for the Foundation to minimize extensive work that may not result in a grant being more fully evaluated or funded.
If you would like to submit a letter of interest to the Foundation, please include the following:
1. A brief overview of your organization.
2. A summary of the program or project you hope to have funded.
3. A budget for the program or project.
4. The specific grant amount you are requesting.
5. Contact data for additional information that may be needed.